Monday, August 1, 2011

What have I been crafting lately!?!

Long time no post! I have been very busy soaking up my last few days of summer vacation with my girls before the back to school crazies take over!! Unfortunately that is going to be here WAAAY too soon! 
The crafty things I am working on are no small projects....I am redoing an old bedroom set from my husband's Grandfather's house for Ginger's room. I have decided to "shabby chic" it...Here are pictures of before:
Pretty cute furniture to shabby chic, right? I have sanded all of it which has been a HUGE task. I am now getting ready to prime it...then the scary task of painting it! I keep telling myself that if it looks bad painted shabby chic-like I can always sand and repaint. I will keep you posted on the progress. My goal is to have this all redone by August 13th! BEFORE I have to go back to my real job of teaching....bummer! That is approaching waaaay too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment