Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 4th celebrations!

We had a wonderful time this past weekend in Rockport, TX with family! Here are some of the fun things we did and even squeezed in some craft time with the kids...
I made a onesie for Ginger...I called it "baby your a firework" shirt! We realized that she didn't have a July 4th shirt to wear in the kids group picture so I sewed this together in the car on the way down there...I think that it turned out pretty cute!
The older kids got to make their own shirts...each had a white t-shirt and fabric paint...the Moms had fun with this one too!





The picture of all the kids in their shirts turned out cute...trying to get this many kidos to look and smile at the camera at the same time is a photographers nightmare!! 

 We had fun fishing for trout


and kayaking around the bay... if you are ever in the market for a new kayak you HAVE to check out these new kayaks! They are so hard to turn over so the kids LOVE them because they feel safe in them...(parents love them too!) http://diablopaddlesports.com 
All in all it was a blast to be with family that we don't see enough of and believe it or not we actually got a cute little family picture taken! 
I hope that everyone had a fun and safe 4th too! Now I need to decide what new craft project I am going to tackle this week...keep a look out for a new creation. I better hurry up! its already Wednesday!! 




1 comment: